- Working widths of 4.2m and 4.6m
- ProLine oilbath gearbox
- Oscillation dampers for smooth runnings.
- HydroLift height adjustment
- 4 wheel tandem axle
- Third wheel available as option
Technical Specifications: (In Stock Option)
|Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400 mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- Vicon 424 and 464 are fitted with the hydraulic height adjustment system ‘Hydrolift’ as standard.
- Vicon Hydrolift allows you to set the rake to different field conditions.
- From the tractor cab you can quickly set the raking height to suit the length of stubble or varying ground conditions.
Curved Tine Arms
- All Vicon CompactLine rakes feature curved tine arms for significantly cleaner raking performance and optimised swath formation.
- This design ensures that the row of tines on each tine bar has a more effective approach angle to the oncoming crop, and also gives a cleaner lift out of the tine from the formed swath.
J Wood & Son are Case IH, Vicon, Kverneland, Claydon, Broughan, Abbey, Schaffer, Foster , Cherry, Richie (plus many more) dealers, based in Kirkbymoorside and are an independent company serving the Ryedale district of North Yorkshire. Complimenting Case IH we offer a range of new and pre-owned tractors and machinery along with the parts and service backup you would expect. Our small friendly team strive each day to provide first class service to customers old and new if you don’t see what you are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us, we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.
For more information regarding the Vicon Andex range please see Vicon