The hydraulic offset is ideal for clearing out field edges – versatile use also for road maintenance. The Kverneland FRO is suitable for tractors up to 140hp and is available in working width of 2.35m, 2.80m, and 3.25m.
Auto-alignment– The central gearbox fitted into the headstock ensures that the pto-shaft remains straight in all working positions. Even on max. 500 mm offset the pto angle does not change.
- A strong double headstock allows mounting the machine in front or behind the tractor
- The hydraulic offset for multi-purpose versatility
- Auto-alignment for a smooth drive, reduced wearing and a longer lifetime of the pto shaft and the whole driveline (crosses and yokes).
- Minimal maintenance.
- Solid construction for long working life (double skin).
- Equipped with universal Y with short fan blades and hammer blades)
|Model||Working width (m)||Weight (kg)||No. of blades (universal/hammer)|
For more information regarding the Kverneland range please see Kverneland
J Wood & Son are Case IH, Vicon, Kverneland, Claydon, Slurry Kat, Schaffer, Foster, Cherry, Richie (plus many more) dealers, based in Kirkbymoorside and are an independent company serving the Ryedale district of North Yorkshire. Complimenting Case IH we offer a range of new and pre-owned tractors and machinery along with the parts and service backup you would expect. Our small friendly team strive each day to provide first class service to customers old and new if you don’t see what you are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us, we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.