Viking MT5097C Lawn Tractor
The Viking MT5097C Ride on Mower shows that comfort and performance are not just reserved for deluxe models. Enjoy the sprung loaded seat which is adjustable to all heights and master the controls which are close at hand: the forward/reverse drive lever at the steering wheel, the central cutting height adjustment, the blade clutch and the lever for effortless emptying of the grass catcher box.
The MT5097C also incorporates a Briggs and Stratton engine. In addition the single-pedal operation and direct steering provide a previously unattained level of comfort during driving, manoeuvring and mowing. The Grass Guide System on both sides of the mowing deck catches grass blades at the edge of the deck and guides them towards the cutting blades. The 2 blade system with angled blades provides a neat and clean cutting pattern over a width of 95cm. The mowing deck can be removed without tools.
- Ideal for lawn mowers up to 6000m2
- 95cm cutting width
- Central cutting height adjustment allows for the cutting height to be adjusted to one of 8 levels between 30mm to 100mm cutting height
- Variable hydrostatic drive via a single pedal. – Right pedal for ‘drive’ and left pedal for ‘stop’
- 250 litre grass collecter capacity which can be emptied from the seat by the convenience of pressing a lever.
- Electromagnetic blade engagement activates the mowing deck blades at the touch of a button on the control panel
- Seat adjustment for the optimum sitting position
- Turf care wheels that hardly leave any traces on the lawn
- Grass guide system tht operates on both sides. This innovative system guides the blades of grass inwards from the edge enabling a cut which is wider by a few centimetres.
- Integrated tow-bar for easy attachment of accessories
- Special offer price of £2650.00 including vat. (MRRP £3225.00)
For more detailed information and specifications visit the Viking MT5097C Lawn Tractor web page.