Vicon RO-XL Twin Disc Spreader
We have this pre-owned Vicon RO-XL twin disc spreader for sale. With 2150 litre capacity and a hopper cover this machine is in first class condition. The Vicon RO-XL is easy to operate and has dual PTO input shafts on the centre gearbox. This makes it easier to always drive at the desired speed and in combination with the ‘slow rotating’ agitator system, the Vicon RO-XL spreader can spread with high disc speeds to get a very even spreading pattern.
Vicon RO-XL Twin Disc Spreader, Spreading System Features
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
J Wood & Son are Case IH dealers & Vicon based in Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire. We are an independent company serving the Ryedale district of North Yorkshire. Complimenting Case IH we offer a range of new and pre-owned tractors and machinery along with the parts and service backup you would expect. Our small friendly team strive each day to provide first class service to customers old and new. If you don’t see what you are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us, we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.